Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind; however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the site.
Our servers automatically collect information when you access the site, such as your I.P. address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Accurate information about you allows us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the site.
- Notify you of updates to the site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
Suppose we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. In that case, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other site users, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, and following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions, or other content to the site, all users may view your posts and be publicly distributed outside the site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the site. These companies may use information about your visits to the site and other websites contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors to conduct general business analysis. We may also share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
You should know that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser's cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under 13. If you become aware of any data collected from children under 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time, you register your account with the
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
- If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the site, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the site. Please contact us using the contact information provided below to ask for the removal of such data. Include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will ensure the data is not publicly displayed on the site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Cool Art Store
P.O. Box 8532
Goleta, CA 93118